Introducing an innovative lease with a right to purchase program
Let Sara and Home Partners of America expand your home rental options and put you on a new path to home-ownership. If now isn’t the right time to buy a home, but you’d like more attractive options than what’s currently available in the rental market, Home Partners of America’s Lease with a Right to Purchase program could be a great alternative.
It’s an innovative program that:
- Lets you search homes for sale, in great communities with quality schools
- Limits your financial commitment to a one-year lease
- Gives you the option to buy the home at any point during your residency, up to five years
Working together, we can find you the right home and put you on the path to becoming a homeowner. It’s a great option if you:
- Are a first-time buyer who’s cautious about purchasing a home now, but wants to in the future
- Are in the process of relocating, but aren’t sure about where to settle down
- Can’t obtain a mortgage right now, but are a responsible renter with steady income
How the lease with a right to purchase program works:
The idea is simple, really. You find the home you want and Home Partners of America purchases and leases it back to you for up to 5 years. It’s a straightforward process that you can complete in just a few easy steps.
- If you qualify, you’ll work with a Sara to find the home you want, choosing from all of the homes for sale in highly desirable, program-approved neighborhoods.
- Home Partners of America makes an offer and, if accepted, purchases the property as part of a quick closing cash transaction.
- Home Partners of America rents the property to you as part of a one-year lease agreement, limiting your financial commitment.
- You have the option to extend your residency each year for up to five years, never signing more than a one-year lease agreement.
- You retain the right to purchase the property at any time during your residency.